The Vets for Unusual Pets Since 1996
Serving the greater Raleigh and Research Triangle areas of North Carolina, Avian and Exotic Animal Care is exclusively dedicated to the care of birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish and exotic mammals.
Our team approach to providing veterinary care means your pet is always able to be seen by a veterinarian experienced in the care and treatment of birds and other exotic pets. Through our daily clinical rounds and in-house consultations, you can rest assured that your pet will receive the best care available.
Avian and Exotic Animal Care trains all staff in exotic husbandry and triage so that at any time you can speak with our knowledgeable staff about your exotic pet.
- Specialized anesthetic and surgical instrumentation
- Intensive care facilities for critical patients
- In-house bloodwork
- Video endoscopy
- Cryosurgery and chemotherapy
- Acupuncture and Herbal medicine
- Dental care for all small mammals
- Separate lodging facilities for birds, small mammals, and reptiles
- Medicine and Surgery
- Lodging and Grooming
- Laboratory Testing
- Pet Pickup and Delivery
- Office Calls / House Calls
- Behavioral Consultations
- Acupuncture and Herbal Therapy
- Microchip and Tattoo
- Primate, Pot-Bellied Pig, Aquatic and Zoo Species Care
- Specialty Animal Diets
- Professional Advice on Exotic Pet Care